Springboard Talent Management has been migrated to a self-hosted server with our own domain & fast access speed, and without ads. Please try it out and send us any feed back you have. We will not be updating the wordpress website. However, we will keep it up for the time being. We are happy to see you in our next event!
Dude, how’re you doing in your career?
- STUCK in a dead-end job? Are you bored of your dead-end job and looking for a career switch into highly rewarding front office? Here is an article for you to check out if you are not sure about it.
- LOOKING for an investment job? Are you going to graduate and yet still looking for a job?
- NO interviews? Have you been tired of sending thousands of job application into hiring manager and didn’t receive a single response?
- NO relevant experience? Are you concerned about “relevant experience” in job description that stops you from landing a job interview in front office?
- NO place to network? Have you wonder how to network with people in the finance industry to improve your chance of getting hired?
If your answer to any of the above question is RIGHT, YOU ARE RIGHT, we believe that our mentorship, networking, and internship programs that helps our students find investment jobs are of some value to you. We are in many ways different from services offered by other organization in the street. PLEASE KEEP ON READING.
HOLISTIC and PROGRESSIVE learning environment
Starting in 2012, with years of experience and extensive network in the finance industry, we have evolved our training program into well rounded, and progressive program with one-on-one mentorship with experienced front office professionals, life assignment from industry veteran, research competition, profile enhancement and exclusive networking events.
In our progressive learning system, we are able to give you feedbacks as to whether you are suitable for an investment job by your performance during your foundation stage of mentorship. Never heard of this in your previous studies? You can find more details of our program is under menu Home>Mentorship, including various areas, tracks, and format of mentorship. Still have questions? You can find out answers here or just contact us.
You can find our past and present events under menu Home>Events. Here’s our upcoming events:
- Jul 12, 19, 26, Aug 2, 9 – Financial Modeling Classroom Season 3
- July 5 – Pitch Your Stock Pick to a Prospective Employer (for public); Kairos Research Challenge 2014/3 (for interns)
- Jun 5 – SpringBoard-Nomura Drinks on 5 Jun
- May 30 – Seminar: How to avoid Interview Pitfalls
- April 12, 19, May 3, 10, 17 – Investment Banking Master Class
- April 19, May 3, 10, 17, 24 – Equity Financial Modeling Classroom 2014 Season 2
SUCCESS RATE? How have we succeeded in helping people find a front office job?
Yes. We know you are wondering about this question as you are concerned about your career and returns on your investment. We believe success in finding a job is a combination of the following factors: (1) Your personality, (2) Your experience which you can obtain in our program if you performed well, (3) Your passion and commitment in due course.
We have not heard of any education institute that can guarantee you a job in finance front office. We don’t promise you that you are assured of a job after you complete the program. What we are doing is to IMPROVE your chance of getting hired.
You can find our latest success stories of how our program benefited our students in their pursuit of front office role under menu Home>Success Stories. Below are short cuts to latest success stories:
- Mar 2014 – AndyY (Buyside family office)
- Jan 2014 – KM (PE), IZ (Private Investor)
- Dec 2013 – Sharon (Sellside analyst), Ashley (Investment Banking), Kevin (Private Banking)
- Sep 2013 – Darren (Trader), LQ (Corp Finance)
- June 2013 – Wilson (Real Estate), RT (Hedgefund), Willie (Credit)
- Jan 2013 – JYT (Investment Analyst)
- Jan 2013 – ZP
JOBS! Do you offer jobs?
You can find our past and present job opportunities under menu Home>Jobs. We have an on-going hiring for our partners:
- A family office seeking a full time intern (Ref: SB2014B)
- A family office looking for a consumer analyst (Ref: SB2014A)
- Looking for an equity execution trader
- A hedge fund looking for two analysts
COSTS? How much does it cost to participate?
Our rates are competitive in the market, given the industry experience of our mentors and the effort our partners made to nurture individual students.
If you are interested to know more about our program, you can find our contacts under menu Home>Contact Us and we normally respond to incoming email in one day or two.
Want to know more about our history and evolution?
Springboard Talent Management are established in 2009 by our founders Yoman, a hedge fund manager at a global investment house, and Eng Yew, a career coach, to help aspiring individual equip themselves and find a way into the finance industry. You can find more about us here, our team and history here and our slogan here.