Dear Springboard students,
I wish to inform you that the research challenge kicks off. I am attaching the rules and guidelines for your reference.
I am pleased to provide you a list of stocks (Bloomberg ticker) for you to take a look. You need to provide us your pick of one stock in one week time, unless you have arrangement with Springboard otherwise. (ie next Saturday)
1880 HK (Belle)
210 HK (Daphne International)
2382 HK (Sunny Optical)
778 HK (Fortune REIT)
41 HK (Great Eagle)
823 HK (Link REIT)
BS SP (Bukit Sembawang)
Based on our experience of running the competition last round, we would like to highlight to your following things:
1) Research summary to be strictly NO LONGER than 4 pages, and to be submitted by . Detailed guideline can be found in the attachment. We will only print four pages from your investment summary for our judges.
2) Presentation to be strictly NO LONGER than 7 minutes. We will stop you right at 7 min of your presentation. However we will update you the time lapsed during your presentation.
3) We provided great depth of guideline for your investment summary and presentation. We have also changed evaluation form. Please read our attachment.
4) Investment summary to be submitted two days before the event day. This is different from last round. Please take note of the following important dates.
And it is also important for you to take note of the timeline below:
· On January 4th 2014: Research competition guideline and list of stocks to be distributed to participants
· On January 11th 2014: Participant to respond to competition committee his/her pick of stock
· By 12:00PM on February 20th 2014: Participant to send in his/her investment summary, limited to 4 pages
· On February 22nd 2014:Presentation by participants, followed by Q&A
We will inform you the actual time and venue for presentation and Q&A session. If you have any question, please direct your question to your regular Springboard contact, ie me, Yoman, or Eng Yew.
Please plan your time early and wish you good luck in our opening competition in 2014!